Marlin Yeti Glossy Grey – L Size( 19.5 inch frame) and 29*2.2 Inches Wheel
Marlin Yeti is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 2×8 drivetrain make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike. Comes with an aluminium alloy 6061 TIG-welded frame with internal cable routing. Weighs less than 15 kilos, has a lockout suspension fork with 100 mm travel, tektrohydraulic disk brakes for a great braking experience. 16 speed with Shimano Altus gearset. Available in M, ML and L frame size.
- Reviews (0)
Marlin Bikes is one of the leading MTB and fat bike company. No surprise that our mountain bikes are the most technologically advanced on the market. Here, innovations are not limited to only the highest-end bikes. Every model is loaded with features and details that will make any ride, on any trail, better. These fab machines can withstand all possible external temperatures and still give you an enjoyable and smooth ride.
Additional Details: The packages are shipped with 85% assembly. FINAL ASSEMBLY BY A QUALIFIED BIKE MECHANIC IS RECOMMENDED
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061, TIG welded with internal cable routing
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCT – Lockout suspension with 100mm Travel
- Brake Set: TEKTRO M275 F/R HYDRAULIC disc brakes, with 160mm rotor disc
- Crank Sets: SHIMANO Hyperdrive FC-M315-2 with 2x8 drivetrain, 175MM, Chain-ring teeth combinations: 36-22T
- Gear Sets: SHIMANO Altus 2x8 SPEED shifter M315, FD: M315TSS4, RD: M310DL
- Rims: Double walled alloy rims with 36 holes
- Kenda Honey Badger Tyres
- F/R Hub: ALLOY hubs, 36H, with alloy quick release
- Accessories: Reflectors, Rear Kick Stand, Tool kit, Instruction Manual
- Alloy pedals, handlebar, seat post